Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary

The first person that I commented on was Kai in Ms. Horst's 5-1 class in Canada. In kai's blog called writing, she talks about how she loves to play her favorite game called verbs in space. Then she goes on to talk about her goal in writing which is to learn all the words that she can to help her understand better. The last thing Kai talked about was that she feel like she is getting better with writing and that's why she writes things down.

My response that I said to Kai was that I loved that fact that she was getting better with her writing skills. I also told her that her favorite game called verbs in space sounded like it was educational and fun. I informed her that my goals where the same as hers as far as learning all the words that I could. I encouraged her to keep trying really hard and that she would get better. I asked her what are some of the things that she liked to write about?

The second person that I commented on was Hannah. In Hannah’s blog called print making, she talked about the steps to making print artwork. She goes through each step to give us a good idea on what to do if we wanted to create the art for ourselves.

My response was that I thought that her artwork was wonderful. I told her that I have created a lot of artwork but I have not made print art before. I told her that her steps to making print art was great and that people would be able to follow her directions. I also let her know that when I was her age I loved to do artwork and that my favorite art to do was drawing people. I asked her what was her favorite type of art to create?

The last person that I commented on was Cole. In Cole's blog called in the realm of writing, he talks about how he did not enjoy writing that much. He wrote that he dreaded writing and he procrastinated until the last minute. It took a lot to get him motivated about writing. That has all changed for him over the first quarter. He talked about the types of stories that he wrote about and he was ecstatic to be writing so much because his skills were improving. He also talked about the sacred writing time that he had in class and that I helped him get better with his writing. Cole hoped to have another productive quarter and learn new vocabulary.

My response to Cole was that he did a fantastic job writing his blog post. I told him that I could tell that he had learned a lot since the beginning of the school year. I informed him that he did a great job using the vocabulary that he learned in his blog post. I told him that I hated to write when I was a child, but now I’m in school to be a Language Arts teacher. I assured him that his writing skills will only get better with practice. I asked him what type of stories did he like to write about? I also told him to keep up the good work.

c4k boy on computer


No comments:

Post a Comment