Sunday, November 30, 2014

Final Part Blog Post 5

My Personal Learning Network

In blog post five we were asked to create a personal learning network. My network started off with symbaloo. All the websites that I visit on a regular basis are in one place. I have a twitter account that I have made good use of by following Dr. Strange and Dr. Vitulli and many others. I have also located the EDM310 staff and started following them. I found some of the C4T teachers that I could reference if I have any educational questions. Those teachers are Cathy Jo Nelson and Royan Lee. All the the C4K teachers have been very helpful. The teachers that we watched videos on throughout the class has also been very enlightening. They have taught me so much already and answered a lot of the questions that I had about teaching before entering this class. I added Paul Anderson to my twitter account as well. He introduced to us the blended learning cycle. My personal learning network will never stop growing. I know that I have all these people for a good start.

personal learning network

No comments:

Post a Comment